1. Brew separately each of Juan Tea with 50ml of boiled water, until it become concentrated tea.
2. Dissolve rock sugar with 350ml of boiled water. Continue to stir until it becomes sugar syrup.
3. In separate pot, prepare 200ml of water, bring to boil. Add in gelatin powder 1 1/2 tbsp. In low heat, stir occassionally until all the gelatin powder disolved.
5. Pour in Relaxing Blue concentrated tea. Mix throughoughly. Set aside and let the mixture cool down.
6. Pour in half of the mixture (A) into jelly container.
Layers bundle of happiness with this healthy and delicious Rainbow Herbal Jelly. Layers of different flavours from the tea combined together inside one bite. 100% natural colourings from herbs and flowers.
Everyone's classic favourite, it is fun and simple dessert to be served during family gatherings or special occasions. Who doesn't love jelly anyways?
Juan Youthful Red Tea Bags 1pc
Juan Energizing Orange Tea Bags 1pc
Juan Cooling Yellow Tea Bags 1pc
Juan Calming Green Tea Bags 1pc
Juan Relaxing Blue Tea Bags 1pc
Juan Fruity Indigo Tea Bags 1pc
Rock Sugar 200g
Gelatin Powder 130g
Milk 120 ml
Boiled Water 1.8 L
7. Let the mixture A cools down completely before putting inside the fridge and let it set for 15 to 20 minutes.
8. Boil the leftover mixture (B) in low heat. Add in 2-3 tbsp of milk. Stir occasionally.
9. Pour in mixture B over mixture A jelly and let it set inside fridge for another 15-20 minutes.
10. Repeat process 3-9 for other remaining teas. Consequently, Relaxing Blue Tea, Fruity Indigo Tea, Youthful Red Tea, Energizing Orange Tea, Cooling Yellow Tea and Calming Green Tea.
11. Chilled jelly inside the fridge to let it set for another 4 hours. And the jelly is ready to be served.