1. On a double boiler, melt 340g of white chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate. Or you can heat up the chocolate in microwave for every 30seconds while stirring it up until all of the chocolate completely melted.
2. Laid parchment paper over a tray. Pour in chocolate mixture to the tray. Even out surface.
3. Sprinkle Juan's Tea of your choice over the chocolate. Make sure you cut out the big pieces fruits into small pieces and even out the distribution.
4. Let it cool down for 5-10 minutes before putting it on chiller and let it set for 2-3 hours.
5. Cut the chocolate into asymmetrical chocolate barks, up to your likings. And your handmade Herbal Tea Chocolate is ready to be served.
What is better than a homemade full of love from someone you care about in the special day? Simple chocolate covered with healthy and fragrant tea and fruit pieces. It's fruits pieces is sweet and delicious to consume too.
Why not try this lovely recipe from Juan's Kitchen? It is simple, easy to make and unique. A classic valentine's gift with a wonderful twist.
Servings: 3-4 or just 1
White Chocolate Ingredients
White Chocolate 340g
Juan's Youthful Red Tea 15g
HERBAL TEA CHOCOLATE
Semi-sweet Chocolate 340g
Juan's Cooling Yellow Tea 7.5g
Juan's Fruity Indigo Tea 15g
Juan's Energizing Orange Tea 15g