1. Peel off mango and pineapple. Cut them into small pieces.
2. Brew Energizing Orange Tea as directed.
3. Pour 100ml of the tea, 100 g of Mango pieces, pineapple pieces and pineapple juice into mixer. Mix until turn into pulp.
4. Pour in the mixture on to a shallow container or trays.
5. Put the container into freezer. Scrap off the frozen part every an hour until all of the mixture become soft and not watery.
6. Add 50g of Mango pieces on top as toppings, and your Sorbet is ready to serve.
Wake up your day with this refreshing Rooibos Mango Sorbet. A perfect harmony of sweet and sour. Tangy flavor from the pineapple and scent of sweetness from fresh mangoes will brighten up your day.
Suitable for garden party in the Summer or simply for a nice light dessert after a heavy meal.
Pineapple Juice 200ml
Energizing Orange Tea 100ml